Endurance E-3120 Wind Turbine
The Most Respected Turbine In Its Class
The Endurance E-3120 50kW wind turbine is designed to produce renewable energy for larger farms, irrigation pivots, schools, hospitals, manufacturing and fabrication companies and any other applications requiring 125,000 – 250,000 kWh per year of electricity. The Endurance E-3120 is currently eligible for renewable energy tax credits.
All Endurance wind turbines have been extensively tested to ensure dependable and consistent energy production. Each turbine is built with proven commercial components to minimize maintenance and repair costs, and provide easy support in the future.
Quiet operation is essential to placing a turbine in a community environment. Endurance turbines use slow turning blades and high-quality components to make them the most quiet machine in their class.
Five Year Warranty
Endurance offers one of the best warranties in the wind industry, covering all defective components and parts for five years.
Easy Installation & Maintenance
The 50kW Endurance can be installed in as little as one day with crane work, saving you money on energy faster. All towers are equipped with a work platform for easy installation and future maintenance. Each machine is manufactured with high-quality components to avoid costly repairs and ensures a low maintenance 30 year life.
The Endurance E-3120 is an intelligent machine when it comes to safety. The turbine control system can detect faults such as high wind or grid power loss, then activating its dual caliper disc brake system to safely bring the machine to a stop until the condition is cleared.[/one_half]
- Control and Remote Monitoring System – Each Endurance wind turbine is operating safely with an onboard computer system with advanced control logic. The system records data including energy production, average power, wind speed, and event history. Turbine controls and data are available remotely through a web browser.
Endurance E-3120 Features:
Service Life and Warranty
30 year service life, with a 5 year warranty- one of the best warranties in the wind industry.
Fail-safe Disk Brake
Safely stops the wind turbine using twin brake calipers in situations such as extreme wind or grid failure.
Attractive monopole or economical lattice towers are available in sizes from 30.5 to 42.7meters (100 to 140ft) to comply with height restrictions or reach the best winds at your site.
Anemometer and Wind Vane
Measures wind speed and direction to control starting, stopping, and orientation of the turbine to maximize power production
Delivers grid-compatible power and eliminates the need for an inverter or other power electronics. This improves efficiency and reliability, and reduces up-front costs.
Guides lightning to the ground, protecting the turbine.
Efficient Design And Performance
- Swept area- The larger to rotor diameter, the more wind energy the turbine will capture. The Endurance E-3120 has a 63 ft rotor diameter, to capture more energy.
- Motoring – Motoring starts the blades spinning so the turbine can operate in lighter wind conditions. Endurance wind turbines are designed specifically for less than perfect wind regimes.
- Induction Generator – The induction generator produces electricity that be transferred to the power grid without inverters, providing lower equipment costs and increasing overall power production.
Endurance E-3120 Specifications
3 blades, horizontal axis, downwind
Rapid fail-safe dual mechanical brakes
290m² (3120 ft²)
5 year warranty for parts and labor
Automatic Shutdown Triggered By:
- high wind speed
- grid failure
- all other fault conditions
Download the Endurance E-3120 product brochure (PDF Format)